9/15/2006

Blu's Meme

Phoebe's daughter Zara has tagged Blu for a baby meme. How could we resist?

Blu's Baby Meme:
3 Things That Scare Me
The Ocean
Swimming Pools
Black Shirts

3 People Who Make Me Laugh
Daddy
Amelie
Other babies crying

3 Things I Love
Yoga with Mamma
Playing in the Park
when Dad tosses me into the air

3 Things I Hate
Sweet Potatoes
Getting my nose wiped
Long car trips

3 Things I Don't Understand
The word "no".
why I have to nap
that biting is not the same as kissing

3 Things on My Changing Table
Nothing...Its very Zen.

3 Things I'm doing Right Now
Dancing
'Reading' Books
Funny faces like this:


















3 Things I Can Do

Climb Stairs
Go on tip toe to reach the books on the shelf
Peekaboo!

3 Ways to Describe My Personality
Happy
Curious
Determined

3 Things I Can't Do (yet)

Walk
Sing
Use the phone

3 Absolute Favorite Foods
Pears
Yogurt
Noodles

3 Things I'd Like to Learn
How to use that cell phone!
Walking
How to open doors

3 Things I drink regularly
I'm a purist...I only drink Mom's milk

3 Shows I Watched as a Kid (that would be NOW)
Totoro
Howl's Moving Castle
Spirited Away

No comments: