9/03/2006

We interrupt your regularly scheduled programming....

Eekk! I am a delinquent blogger, I know. Sorry for the lack of posts, I'm afraid that recently life has intervened with blogging. We are still looking for our apartment, and all of my computer time has been dedicated to the search. Not to mention that all of our weekend time has been dedicated to house showings...how depressing. Its one non-stop headache, house hunting is, all of the places around seem to be cramped, decrepit little caves in the fog zone - and all $500/ month more than they would have been 2 months ago. The rental market is simply robbery right now.

In other recent events: Blu and I have started school. I meant to take some photos on her first day at daycare, but well it was rather traumatic - so I didn't. The second day we fared better...so here is Blu looking every inch the baby schoolgirl:




















Blu is refusing to eat at daycare, but at least she is sleeping! 1 out of 2 isn't that bad. I figure that if she gets hungry enough she will eat, right? And given that I nurse her before I leave and during my lunch I hardly think that she is going to starve.




















Its pretty sad though, leaving a little baby there with strangers. I wish I didn't have to.. But when she's happy she seems to really like it, there are many more things to play with than at home. But when she's sad... you come back to this:
















Blu wouldn't budge from the hammock and fell asleep that way. Poor baby!

Last week was so hectic, absolutely no crafting was done. I hope that things settle down in the next couple of weeks so I can get back to posting more frequently...but no promises yet!

1 comment:

Phoebe said...

Congratulations to both you and Blu... scary times changing schedules. I'm sure you'll both settle into being back at school before long. That centre looks great! Such a great play area. The few I've checked out have 5 babies in one tiny room that is dark most of the day because one of them always seems to be sleeping. I envy that you now have your brain stimulated with so much learning as will Blu in her new environment with new faces and friends.